Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!
This is where you can keep up to date with Alice Parker's adventures. You'll find photos, additional info and the occasional juicy snippet from the next book. Just remember to drop by regularly!

Thursday 1 November 2012

I'll start with an apology, for not posting to my blog in over a month.  Autumn has been and gone, now it seems winter has arrived.  Halloween for us was a cold, wet affair.  We only saw two 'trick or treaters,' aged approximately three and four.  Great little dracula outfits teamed with warm coats and woolly hats!

Over the last few weeks I've been working on another book.  It's not part of 'Alice Parker's Adventures.'  The Parker family is going to enjoy a well-earned rest this winter.  It's a short Christmas story, for children and adults alike, full of festive fun, magic and ... yes, you've guessed it ... strangeness!  Well, it wouldn't be one of my stories otherwise, would it?

When the cover is ready - hopefully in a few days - all will be revealed!  Until then, I'll leave you guessing.  Ho ho ho ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment